Use and Disclosure of Non-personal Information
Non-personal information is information that we collect through this website that does not identify you as an individual person. To be clear about the difference between Personal and Non-personal information, "Personal Information" includes any information identifiable in nature, and may include: your company information, your name, your home or other physical address (including street name and city or town), your e-mail or other online or non-online contact information such as a user or screen name, your telephone number including home and cell phone number, physical location, GPS location, your financial information (such as credit card numbers) and your employment related information (such as a resume or references). You may visit and use this website without providing Personal Information. We will collect Personal Information only if you provide it to us. If you do not want us to have your Personal Information, please do not provide it to us.
If you visit our website to read or download information, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer.
Some of the information that ImpediMed may collect includes the following:
- The type of web browser software you use.
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website.
- The date and time you accessed our website.
- Which pages you have visited on our website.
- The search terms you use.
- The links on which you click.
ImpediMed does collect anonymous, aggregated data from users. We may use aggregated data at our discretion. We also collect computer address information to, among other things, protect our site against malicious use.
We may use the non-personal information or aggregate data for the following purposes:
- Create reports for internal use to develop programs, products, services or content.
- Customize the information or services that are of interest to you.
- Share it with or sell it to third parties.
- Provide aggregated information on how visitors use our site, such as ‘traffic statistics” and “response rates” to third parties.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information and Other Information
In some places on this website, you have the opportunity to send us Personal Information about yourself in order for you to benefit from the specified features, receive particular information, or to participate in an activity. You may visit and use this website without providing Personal Information. We will collect Personal Information only if you provide it to us. If you do not want us to have your Personal Information, please do not provide it to us.
In no event, do we rent or sell any of the Personal Information collected or stored about you with outside parties, unless it has been agreed to by you, in advance, and in a separate agreement.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or other legal request, to protect the integrity of the website, to fulfill your requests or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or any other investigation.
ImpediMed reserves the right to exchange your Personal Information in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition.
ImpediMed may keep and use Personal Information that we collect from you through this website to provide you with access to this website. In addition, we may keep and use your Personal Information:
- To respond to your requests.
- To personalize your access to our website.
- To develop records, including records of your Personal Information.
- To contact you with information that might be of interest to you.
- Send you emails about Web site maintenance and updates.
- For analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve the website.
- To remove your personal identifiers and treat the information as non-personal.
- To protect our rights or property.
- To protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare.
- To comply with a law, regulation, court order or other legal process.
Third Party Links And Websites
This website is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. ImpediMed cares about protecting the online privacy of children and will not knowingly collect any personal information via this website from visitors of this age group. If you believe that ImpediMed has collected information from a child under 18 on this website, please contact us. ImpediMed encourages parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and any information they disclose to websites.
This website takes reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information as you transmit it to the site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free, particularly in the case of email use. While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of this website and our user databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. It is your responsibility to safeguard any use of passwords, ID numbers or other special access features of this website. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
Emails You Send To This Website
How to Contact Us